|Administrator name||Signature prototype||Promotion Date||Current status|
|ROBO731 (Talk - Contributions - Editcount)||December 4, 2011||Active (Founder)|
|Turambar1 (Talk - Contributions - Editcount)||Turambar||December 5, 2011||Active|
- Delete pages, page histories, files etc.
- Rename files.
- Lock (protect) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Block an IP address or user name from editing.
- Revert bad edits more easily using a "rollback" link.
- Edit the MediaWiki namespace to make changes to the interface.
Users can become administrators as a result of successful nomination.